NEUS Projects

Full Version: In Plain Sight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we get visibility toggles for individual items on the Equipment tab for people that have Plain?

Most of the time I just want to hide a thing or two (like if a character's weapon isn't normally visible), but it ends up hiding things that should be plain to see... and then sometimes I want to stop hiding a thing that was hidden, which just isn't possible without taking a screenshot/offering in trade/etc.
This.

I personally feel it's bad roleplay for me to, say, have a cloaked character with an exposed face, as an example... to have to hide their boots/accessories in order to conceal their armor. Or for someone with small, concealed weapons (Handguns, daggers) etc, to have to conceal literally everything else. At least with a large, conspicuous weapon, you have the option of just not maxing Plain out.
I agree, concealment (Plain) should give the option to toggle visibility of the affected slots.
I don't think this is a bad idea, sometimes you wanna just hide your weapon, but you're fine with others seeing whatever else is there, like heavy armors and the such.
+1 to the OP.
Perhaps when I redo the inventory I'll add a button for this. I'll add it to my list for now.
*thumbs up* Thanks for considering it, Dev!