NEUS Projects

Full Version: Rany's Lowbie Corner: Goblin Giants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would you care to elaborate?
80 damage at level 20 is kind of ridiculous, hence why I mentioned it at all. For the record, this one is from the Shilo Water Caverns static.

Everything else was fine, but between the 40+ str, Maul's bonus damage, and starting in Dive due to Dadum, it's just plain luck that I survived. By my estimates, it had a pretty good hit rate on me, but never landed another blow. (What almost killed me was the electrojammers, because Riposte.)
So what would you suggest?
Honestly? Maybe shift a little bit of that Str gain into another stat, it's the best I've got. I don't think they should be using a gimped weapon by level 20.

How much is the current Str growth on it? I'd like to do some math and see if I found an outlier rather than the norm before I really get to work with the suggestions.
They get 70 STR at level 60, plus 0.3 per level.
That seems pretty reasonable, actually, once you consider that Fangs is basically a Super Sandshark and Sandsharks are the heavy hitters of the Whirlpool gang.

Hardcap is still 80, right? Maybe a Base of 10 + 1 per level would be a bit more reasonable than what seems to be a much higher base + 0.3 per level. Keep it at a fairly consistent Level+10 across the board, as opposed to the Level+22 seen in the screenshot I posted.
Yeah, the cap is 80 for base stats. Technically it's 12 + 70 at level 60.

I changed to base 10 STR and got rid of the STR per level, we'll see what that does.
Pages: 1 2