NEUS Projects

Full Version: NPC Shop Stock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Dull Iron Wrench
- Dull Iron Boxing Gloves

These items, which are mandatory to unlock some classes, are bullshit to get. I see people sell them for 2000 or more since they need to be found and cannot be crafted. It's utterly nonsensical that the mechanics of RNG drops effectively lock people out of their intended IC role.

Make these purchaseable. And stop making class unlocks tied to a specific item we can't reliably get. At least Oniga sells a Wo-Dao for Kensei unlocking.
I can see an NPC in Chatarunga selling boxing gloves, as well a wrench probably since it's on Kysei, possibly the weapons shop guy or the general shop merchant.
I added them to the arena badge shop.

Sorry people trying to make a fortune off these, but I think it's a valid point since they're needed to unlock classes.
People really did. Shame on them, tsk tsk. *quietly hides away the sack of murai* Shame.

Anyway, thanks for this one, Dev!
Thank you, Dev. Sorry if I keep being so demanding. I just want to help make the game accessible so we can actually keep new players around.