NEUS Projects

Full Version: Swordmaster's Ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zoria's Swordmaster's ring is not proccing the five peirce damage it should.
We're missing some key details here.
The details are one of Zoria's items they have at certain levels is called 'Swordmasters Ring' and its passive is supposed to deal 5 irresistable peirce damage on hit with a sword weapon, this is not happening.
This could be related to her "on hit" effects being broken awhile ago; now that we can clearly see through the Merc Menu that she has Claret Call, we can safely deduce that yes, she does have it and simply didn't apply it. If this was never fixed, this would mean that it's the same problem.

Other things to watch out for with Mercs, if this really is the same problem:

- During the level range where Zoria and Alma have the Bloody Fang and Impaler, they didn't heal when dealing damage.
- Reynes' nihilist was broken and didn't work (FML)

I'll test Zoria's Claret Call next time I log in. I want to confirm this before... confirming this.

EDIT: Zoria DOES apply Claret Call now, but her Ghosthands she always had are still broken. Looks like their equipment in general is still borked. Thank you, Electrojammer, for being such a convenient test dummy. She was also using a Golgorth and got no FP back on crit.
This has been corrected.