NEUS Projects

Full Version: End Turn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ended my turn with my Youkai, and it failed to do so.

The game then gave me this message; "It seems something went wrong with End Turn. Please post a bug report with this: Seiryuu, /tac_battle"
Also; "It seems something went wrong with End Turn. Please post a bug report with this: Asrai, /tac_battle"
This is with total control, I'm guessing.
Yes sir.
I have more questions.

1) Are you using End Turn from the shortcut bar, or manually selecting it from the skill list?
2) What's your Auto End Turn preference setting?
Did it still have Momentum left it could use when you ended the Turn? If so, this sounds like a similar thing that happened with me and the beasts-turned-mercenary during one of the Betas that never was solved.
Auto End turn is off, I used it manually from the skill list, and I had three momentum left after using one Youkai skill. I believe this also happened when I was using captured spatial monsters.
This should have been corrected in the latest version, please retest and mark solved if it is.
No sir. This issue remains the same. I used basic movement, and tried to end my turn, but I still got: "It seems something went wrong with End Turn. Please post a bug report with this: Asrai, /tac_battle"
http://imgur.com/a/YZyre

I'm actually stuck and can't end my turn at all now.
I made an adjustment to this that might correct it, check the next version change (1.71b, I think?)
Pages: 1 2