NEUS Projects

Full Version: Tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the past, tables used to be really wonky when it came to their Y positioning in houses, because it'd look like anyone north was too far away, while anyone south was too close. (I don't know how it got to be perfect in Seirina's house before the furniture adjustment update).

Well, now, two areas that aren't in houses are having some real trouble with their table placement at the moment.

This is an old screenshot way before 1.0 inside Pink's Pub. Which is... still kind of off and makes it look like players have to eat with 10ft poles.

[Image: 69gjdx.png]

If you look at the left here, this is the problem I'm describing, their displacement is way off, and it didn't used to be like this. On the right is a perfect representation of how it should balance between north and south, it properly cuts the player off at equal positions (like I said, how I managed to do that before the furniture adjustment update is beyond me).

Close-up: http://i57.tinypic.com/xn57ra.jpg

[Image: xn57ra.png]

Here is what happened to Law's End's Pub... somehow..

Close-up: http://i59.tinypic.com/2w2ld07.png

[Image: 2w2ld07.png]

Now, why did I post this here in bug reports? Well, I don't know about the next guy, but I don't think tables are supposed to do that in pubs, drunk or not.
Bumping, only because it's been a few updates and this was back in the older pages of the forum. Tables in Law's End are still horrendously broken. And makes the pub look ugly.

[Image: c2f97022eaf299d40ac6d4c53dd87a3a.png]

I'm not sure how either Law's End or Cellsvich's (shown in the OP of how they used to be and how they are now) tables got displaced, but they're not how they used to be.
Sorry, people have been chasing my illusionist around with Isendo/Magaisendo and ruining everything. This is why we can't have nice things.

Sorry, I've made that joke already. Like five times.

Anyways, seconding that this needs to be fixed. It really makes RP scenarios like unwinding for a meal after a successful job just look... wrong.
I went back and tediously made manual adjustments to all the chairs in Pink's Pub and the Law's End pub.