NEUS Projects

Full Version: [Que] Grandupper Vs Summoner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it meant to make their summons vanish when you Grandupper someone? Looks more or less like an oversight since the way how GU removes you from the fight.

What I mean is:
Summoner has youkai out-> Summoner get granduppered and is out of screen->Turn switch to the off screen turn and the youkai unsommoned.
Why would it?
Why it would do that? No idea, I only know it did. I had 290 FP left when being grand upped and only had one youkai out..so I doubt it was my FP.

Just got the message "Yukionna got unsummoned" and well!
Steps to replicate

Be summoner
Summon youkai
Get grand uppered

Results All youkai are unsummoned
Unsummoned when exactly?
when the round ends and the next one starts, the youkai check to see if their summoner is in battle/conscious

while grand uppered the game thinks the summoner is Ko'd so it unsummons active youkai.
Summons don´t unsummon on KO, it´s more like they try to check if he has FP left but can´t seem to find him so they unsummon themself. Atleast my guess without knowing the code.

It´s on the turn where the summoner is offscreen, yes.
I can't replicate this by summoning a youkai and then applying removed from battle to myself. The youkai still gets its turn next round.
From the last time I sparred, this did not seem to be an issue either. But later today I'll test this myself.
Weird, let me retest.

....Aswell (damm it Raigen! second time today! xD)