NEUS Projects

Full Version: Hotbar and FP Costs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The hotbar in battle lists FP costs of the skills you use but it doesn't update to the new FP cost if it's reduced by various sources such as Efficiency Talents, Vent Petale, Dancing Shiv and Gentle Embers.

For example, Sidecut at rank 3 without Vent Petale will cost 6FP, and with Vent Petale it'd cost 1FP, but it'd still read 6FP on my hotbar.
I don't think any display in the game shows reductions for those things, does it?
It shows it when you highlight the skill in the normal menu, and I think if you double click the skill in your skill menu, but not in the hotbar, it's a minor visual error at best, I was wondering if this could be fixed at all.

For example in my skill list sillcut reads out as 1FP cost with vent petale, but in my hotbar it reads out as a 6FP cost

[Image: d5f61dbcae.png]

It reads out fine in my skill list too.

[Image: 1de626e076.png]
I ended up solving a more complicated problem than this actually required so the battle bar refresh actually got a lot of things changed, so let me know if any issues pop up. But it should at least display the correct FP cost now.