NEUS Projects

Full Version: House Bug, literally.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had an Asago House Ticket on a BYOND Key. (Character A) Over the time I found it would be more useful to one of my characters on another Key. (Character B) So I tried to trade it. It worked, yes. So I took it back on (Character A) to remove the furniture, etc. I could remove most of the things. But there was one donation item I couldn't remove.- An Automatic Housekeeper.

Now I know not all donation items had this issue as I also had a Fun-O-Gram which I removed successfully. I tried everything to remove it, taking all other players out of the house, relogging, moving out then moving back into the house entirely. Nothing could remove the Automatic Housekeeper. So I said [beep] it. I moved out of the house and transfered the Asago House Ticket to (Character B). Then I found out that I had a bigger problem on hand.

I couldn't build anything into it. The house was entirely into the void, every single tile of it was black. All I could do was change the border, and that's done without touching the map. It acts as if someone unauthorized to build was in the house if you use click movement. I'll provide a screenshot if you would like.

In the end. If the issue cannot be fixed, I want at least a (THIS IS AT DEV!) 800 Asagorian Refund if possible. (500 for a new house ticket + 300 for another Automatic Housekeeper). Thank you for your time.
You shouldn't have been able to trade the house ticket while it was in use.

When did you try to do this? Is this currently the situation your house is in? What key and slot if so?
I of course moved out before trading it to Character B. It wasn't in use really.

The first trading bit was on Sunday the 25th of December. Then it was sent back to Character A on the same day.
The second trading bit which when the major problem occured was today, 29th of December.

Yes this is the current situation my house is in, I didn't even move out yet.

Suuzaku.slot3 I think.
Bump.

Please? At least look into the problem? Delete my house save on Suuzaku.slot3 and give me an Automatic Housekeeper? I've been waiting for days now and RP isn't going as smooth without the house.
I don't see an automatic house keeper in Suuzaku.slot3's house.
The automatic house keeper was in Character A's house, who is Neo18.slot1

Suuzaku.slot3's problem is that I cannot build onto the house or insert any furniture.
Yes, but it's important for me to determine why you couldn't remove the house keeper.

You can 'fix' the issue in slot 3's house by dragging and dropping from one wall to another, which will create a block of floors in that area.
Alright. I managed to fix Suuzaku.slot3's problem, thank you very much.

As for Neo18.slot1's house. I tried all methods to remove it. All other furniture were removed just fine. Even the Fun-O-Gram which I stated was also there. I tried the following methods:
*Getting the owner to remove it.
*Getting an authorized house builder to remove it.
*Moving out then moving in again then tried to remove it.
*Emptying the house of people (Who were authorized builders) then trying again.

Can't you just delete the House keeper from Neo18.slot1's house file then spawn one in Suuzaku.slot3's inventory/house?
I did not have any trouble picking that up and putting it into my furniture tab in build mode. Could I ask you to retest this in 1.73b and see if something that's changed in it fixes the issue for you?
I just re-tested this. You can come see for yourself if you are online now. I cannot move NOR pick up the thing. e_e
Pages: 1 2