NEUS Projects

Full Version: Same item, not stacking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dqsz27] As this image shows (Provided I HTML correctly and it's not being weird), I somehow seem to have had two stacks of beast fangs, at different values. Not sure if this is because it might of been two different items entirely or if this is a bug.

Edit: Img format didn't work so here's just the image link, http://prntscr.com/dqsz27
IIRC, The difference is the weight. One of them is an old, antiquated item that should no longer be dropping. In theory. I still find Jammer Bones on occasion and I had heard those were removed from the drop pool, so....
They might be antiquated items, they might be different versions of the same item that can't be traded.
They're not different versions of the same, Dev. They cannot be used for crafting that require them, as only the other kind will work.
The 2 value Beast Fangs are the useless ones that don't count as Beast Fangs. No idea what they're considered by the game. They used to drop instead of the functional ones for a little bit, but they weren't purged, so if you happen to have any, you can create more if you get Beast Fangs. It'll add the Beast Fang into your stack of useless ones. Pretty sure it doesn't work in reverse, so, best to bank your bogus stack and forget about it (or delete them).
"Ranylyn" Wrote:They're not different versions of the same, Dev. They cannot be used for crafting that require them, as only the other kind will work.

They should be usable for crafting, the 2 value versions come from treasure balls.

"Trexmaster" Wrote:The 2 value Beast Fangs are the useless ones that don't count as Beast Fangs. No idea what they're considered by the game. They used to drop instead of the functional ones for a little bit, but they weren't purged, so if you happen to have any, you can create more if you get Beast Fangs. It'll add the Beast Fang into your stack of useless ones. Pretty sure it doesn't work in reverse, so, best to bank your bogus stack and forget about it (or delete them).

That shouldn't be the case either, but it seems to be, so I've corrected it.