NEUS Projects

Full Version: Bo staff monk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel that the bamboo bo is quite lacking in interest. I think the martial arts inspired quarterstaff should count as a fist weapon for fist skills.

all the boss weapons from the laplace quest line have interesting effects, except bamboo bo
That would be amazing. Though the scaling should be reviewed, that could make Verglas broken as fuck. Still. (+1)
nevermind misread it as skill on it as str.

I still don't feel like it would be too big of a deal, with how scaled stats work.
I personally like using it as a backup melee weapon on a One Overcharge gunner, for those forgeries.

I wouldn't mind having it see a bit more versatility and use, though.
It's a Staff subtype that scales 110% SKI. That's what's special about it, and why it's already the best request weapon.

I think we could definitely use more hybrid weapons, but this isn't the way to do it.
yeah I made this request before I noticed it was skill not strength.

I have no issue with 100% skill or cel scaling fists, these make sense based on how differen't martial arts styles favor different physical attributes.

but yeah I think there should be a quarterstaff type weapon polearm that counts as a fist a weapon.