NEUS Projects

Full Version: Apathetic Spirits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can white spirits only be collected for skills you've put points into for convenience? I really can't understand the reason behind them not doing that. It takes hours, sometimes even days just to get the skill you want, which stops people from just going and doing what they want.

It's really a pain to work on getting the spirit you want for hours, only to lose it by trying to get rid of the wrong spirits when your menu bugs out.
That suggestion would be pretty decent, actually.

Spirits are too much of a hassle to obtain and even more when they just lol-go into a random stuff you don't have interest in, they don't spawn fast and you have to travel across the GAME to farm them, because they're evenly split between Black and White. And this is a big fat drag/waste of time you could be using to grind or roleplay.

[Image: bF52K3I.png]
(Also this, for reference, is what increases the stress factor by tenfold.)

Dev pls help!
If enough people want it, I don't understand why this shouldn't happen. Other threads being made is an indication that it's something that needs to be looked at.