NEUS Projects

Full Version: Air Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Winged serpent can be used while immobilized, by using anything that boosts you into the air such as rising tide, leaping lizard, rajinken, burn up, gain air, Mare Wing, etc.

Can Winged Serpent be classified as a movement skill for immobilize?

Oh also on a side note, backflip is not stopped by immobilize either.
I think you can't use Leaping Lizard while immobilized, but I agree both should be changed.
How can you even go airborne while immobilized in the first place? Isn't every application of immobilize currently along the lines of rooting your feet to the ground?

(Entangled/ensnared, literally rooted, grabbed by a corpse hand, and I'm assuming Petrification Gaze has a similar effect in basically turning your legs into stone so you can't exactly jump - what, are our characters Marvel's version of Thor, now?)

Not going airborne when immobilized is probably the best solution to this particular thing.
Winged Serpent uses some sort of magic seal to maneuver your character while midair, so I disagree on this, because you could like, teamwork your way into an Air Shaft to move around while immobilized or something.

And I think the problems are only laid upon Gain Air and Burn Up on this, Air Shaft's Airborne should be a freebie way to make you fly around with Winged Serpent, or just straight up remove Immobilize.

Backflip is a bug. Heck, you can use it while Grappling people.