NEUS Projects

Full Version: Lore Questions: February (2017)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
What happens if Glykin blood hits vampire blood? Or any other type of blood. I know it's pure, I'm just curious.
How feasible is it to cast spells without a focus, such as a tome? Are there any particular drawbacks or limitations to it?

Can actual undead (such as Cladis Mortem Null) be possessed by spirits?

Are necromancers able to control their undead, either directly (like puppetry) or indirectly (such as voice commands)?

Where is Lei-Yu from?

Where would someone expect to find Chinese/Korean names and features, in general? Are they all just bundled into Oniga, or what?
Can Oracles have, in some rare occasions, visions of a past that does not belong to them?

Can they see the difference of the time in their visions by the color of the environment? (Sort of something grayed out for past, and more vivid for future)
Khanna says "... huh. Food for thought. Is it still cannibalism if... say... a serpentkin eats a corrupted, or a human eats a kaelen, or something? I mean... you know what, nevermind, forget I asked."
Orange Girl says "Awkwaaaaaaard."

It may be awkward, but now I'm legit curious. Are the differences between the races enough that it's not actually considered cannibalism, or is it universally considered so because of the humanoid shape, even in the case of doriads?
Jammer questions!

How do jammers reproduce?

In the case of a jammer alpha that splits up every time it is struck, how does one consider a jammer to be dead?

Do jammers vary in size withing their same category? I.E. pebble sized jammer alpha, vs storage chest sized Jammer Alpha.

What do Jammers usually eat as food?

Is there anything that would prevent someone from holding a jammer? Besides the Beta's obvious acidic properties.

And for the final question. Do Jammers taste like jelly, or jello?
Why can't Corrupted races become vampires?
Since no march thread exists yet...

I'd like to know, What is murai made of?
I remember from the first game you could counterfeit murai, But i am unsure if this is the same universe since certain enemies don't exist in SL2.
To furthure ask this, When you sell a bar of gold to zeo, it's worth is 400, and we know hes buying at half cost.
This tells us that Murai is worth less then gold like IRL.
Asagos are worth 1 cent per and this would make murai 1/100th of a penny, Considering the part with gold, I doubt it's related.
There's also the part where this could be before modern time, when everything was far cheaper, but also had more worth.
(Like dimes in the early 1900's)

To summarize the question, What is Murai made of and what is it's general worth?
Since they cannot be turned into Vampires, what happens if one of the Corrupted or a Glykin undergo the Vampire ritual for whatever reason? Will it kill them?
"Snakers" Wrote:Why can't Corrupted races become vampires?

"Cat15" Wrote:Since they cannot be turned into Vampires, what happens if one of the Corrupted or a Glykin undergo the Vampire ritual for whatever reason? Will it kill them?

http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...pted#p9719

"Neus" Wrote:4) Corruption trumps everything, more or less. Nothing special would happen if they completed the ritual.
Pages: 1 2