NEUS Projects

Full Version: Steel Arrrgh! Damnit!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steel Aura doesn't block on hits caused by statuses such as narcus, for some reason it also doesn't stop elemental augment, I assume this is also related since it might be tied to the current elemental enchant?
Another bump because this is still happening as far as I know.
Elemental Augment isn't a weapon's on hit effect. Narcus technically isn't either; that's a product of the status, I'd say.
Mhm, but recently Ghosthands was changed to ignore statuses that trigger on-attack (http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...amp;t=3967), I just figured this should be the same perhaps.

In hindsight, I should have made this a balance fu thread instead of a bug report.
"Neus" Wrote:Elemental Augment isn't a weapon's on hit effect. Narcus technically isn't either; that's a product of the status, I'd say.
[Image: 7260050ca5.png]
[Image: fc27fb8cef.png]

Keywords being hit and on hit. Elemental Augment I don't mind but imo Narcus shouldn't bypass this.
But Narcus requires a 'buff' for it to happen (same as Elemental Augment needing the Enchant), the same with enchants. I think that's the key point behind what it can or not bypass Steel Aura, according to Dev. If we're talking ''bug-wise''.

Further discussions would be better for Balance Fu.
Elemental Augment isn't the effect of an item, it's the effect of a skill. Narcus is the effect of a status, although it's in more of a grey area.