NEUS Projects

Full Version: The Raising Fighting Spirit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can spirits that possess you only go away when you lose a serious battle? Currently you lose them when you hit 1 HP (regardless of Ghost's Last Chance or not) and it is an unnecessarily big ordeal to get the ones you want. This results to be incredibly frustrating, most times!

And apparently, you shouldn't lose them when you hit 1 HP either! Might be a bug (or a typo) here, too.

[Image: d362de2a6b.png]
Agreed. I remember spending quite a while trying to find my Haunting/Sanguine Star ( + Other Skills I Actually used ) spirits, just to lose them all the moment I triggered Last Chance. . . In a fight I eventually won anyway, although I can understand why being beaten near death could momentarily break the character's concentration enough to cause them to release their possessed spirits.
Losing spirits on proccing Last Chance seems more like a bug than anything.
It's a bug to lose on Last Chance, totally. You're not dead yet. (Maybe because of how Last Chance works, you need to die first for it to trigger. This wouldn't happen if Last Chance made you immune to /all/ damage that could make your HP fall under 1 for the rest of the turn's attack. But hey, people and their 'balance'. Blah Blah multihits lol.)

On defeat in battle? Nah. There's an accessory (Ice Collar, 2 unresistable ice damage) to prevent this that everybody wants to ignore, and making it only delete your spirits post-fight would make it fall in complete oblivion, if people don't use it for what it's supposed to do already.
I agree with Snake for the most part, aside from the last chance thing which really sounds like just a bug, the Icy Dog Collar should be used instead if you care about your spirits that much, otherwise you are getting very greedy with your accessory slots and deserve the punishment that follows.
Well, can it at least be made so White Spirits only rank up skills you have spent points in? The fact they tend to go towards skills you're not actually using at all have turned off a fair amount of people from bothering with them, at all.