NEUS Projects

Full Version: Dynamic Exit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we have a way to add extra exits to a house?

This would be pretty useful for back doors and such.
As much as it would be useful, I feel like this would be abused to high hell. Especially criminals when they're confronted by guards after doing some robbery or killing someone.
Coming from someone who plays a guard, it can be self explanatory for someone to leave via their backyard or back door, and if it comes down to complications then that's on GMs to deal with the player afterwards, I mean, players can also kick guard players from their house or log out if they want to avoid confrontation completely, but generally we tend to trust our playerbase to be mature enough to be able to confront guards ICly and OOCly.

On a side note, this would make eventing in a house much easier too, because you could say make an emergency escape tunnel if you were hosting an event where players are exploring a strange building, while you narrate.

I support this 100% if its possible, I mean currently you can have 2 exits in a house by accident through a bug that's been reported already, would be nice if this was dynamically introduced.
I agree with spoops on this, why are we afraid of allowing people to rp criminal activity? That's a part of life and giving them options is good for rp, so let's go for it.
Same here, it can't be a bad idea. Could even be a new donation item for Houses?
I've wanted a way to add multiple exits and entrances since I started building houses.