NEUS Projects

Full Version: Paper Body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The skill Steel Body from Black Knight does not remove the status caused by Buster Cannon.

[Image: db372db8e1.png]
[Image: 0c819a71a8.png]

A more detailed explanation would be that a player character was struck by Buster Cannon, causing their Physical Defense to be reduced to 0%. However Steel Body didn't remove the Phys. DEF reduction status when it was used.

I imagine this occurs because Steel Body might only affect statuses that drop your DEF (as in the stat), but I could be wrong. If that's the case, it should include Buster Cannon in the mix, for the sake of consistency and balance.
It used to count buster cannon as a skill for steel body, from what I imagine Steel Body only purges set statuses, as if it was just a hard list of what can be cured by it, either way, can confirm that it used to count buster cannon as a skill for Steel Body.
Steel Body only removes effects that reduce Defense. Buster Cannon doesn't reduce Defense. It reduces Phys Def.