NEUS Projects

Full Version: My trusty Saw- God damm it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can currently only have one bonesaw, if you have two it´s going to let you choose which to pick but you can´t use any of them so you have to keep on and everytime it breaks run to get a new one.
This is also happening to Pickaxes and Ore Veins. They ask you if you want to use a Rusty or Decent Pickaxe, when you do so, nothing happens. It only works if you have one type of Pickaxes with you.
[Image: gfXTtwb4Qm_UZk3LTsUTtQ.png]

While we're at it. Bonesaws don't stack.

And more information on Lone and Shujin. By 'not working', it means that the menu comes, but when you select one of the tools to operate the Ore/Remain, the menu will just close itself, resulting in nada.
This has been corrected. I also updated the input to show the number of uses remaining for each, and the custom input will now have a default cursor location on the first item in the list (so it will save you a click, basically).

@Snake; they don't stack because they have a set number of uses each, just like axes and shovels.
"Neus" Wrote:@Snake; they don't stack because they have a set number of uses each, just like axes and shovels.

[Image: oK8LXMivSTupWpxXFDVeXg.png]

They're sorta in the wrong tab, then. Iron Bonesaws are using the Other tab, instead of Useable (where Hoes, Shovels and etc. are kept), and thus why I got confused here.
That's because they aren't usable items. They're tools, like pickaxes, but with a different consumption function.
This, shujin's original post, still happens.
Does this still occur in the latest version? If so, post reproduction steps.
It's fixed, just tested right now. Working as intended on live version.