NEUS Projects

Full Version: Permission for Cellsvich Revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to have permission to start working on a Cellsvich revamp to make the Capital a little more lively and colorful. I poked around and made a test map of my visions for Cellsvich and the kind of style I felt would match it rather nicely (also the presence of On-Duty Guards!). The test map is only really the entrance of Cellsvich, right before the actual town begins.

[Image: 10wta39.jpg]

[Image: j5cb50.png]

Shujin edited/made the grass border tiles with the stone and water (and also got me to even touch the editor).
Holy shit.

This looks fucking beautiful compared to what we have now.
TOO MANY TREES. But flipping amazing!
"Snake" Wrote:TOO MANY TREES. But flipping amazing!
I put a lot of trees cause:
1) I love trees!
2) Current Maps have like barely any trees (especially the forest.. being a forest and all)
3) Adds color to maps and fills up so many open spots

But thanks! I can always reduce the amount of trees and put something different.
Look great to me! I would say replace the log with another bench because I don't think The Empire would leave that there sitting.

Also maybe remove the two trees by the gate. Otherwise :thumbsup:
It does look extremely great. I'd personally like to see more.

What I don't necessarily think, is that the entrance to Cellsvich should be a park, but rather some kind of proper fortification. A park could be placed elsewhere, perhaps even expanded in its own map tile if the proper amount of work was put into it.
Looks really good, The arena and Cellsvich have been long overdue for a revamp, there's a loooot of trees though.
"K Peculier" Wrote:Look great to me! I would say replace the log with another bench because I don't think The Empire would leave that there sitting.

Also maybe remove the two trees by the gate. Otherwise :thumbsup:
Good idea, I will remove the log.

"MakeshiftWalrus" Wrote:It does look extremely great. I'd personally like to see more.

What I don't necessarily think, is that the entrance to Cellsvich should be a park, but rather some kind of proper fortification. A park could be placed elsewhere, perhaps even expanded in its own map tile if the proper amount of work was put into it.

I like the idea. I'm kind of mad at myself that I didn't think of something like that. I'll work something up, though I won't post it here. I'll wait until I get the "OK" or not from the Dev and then make a WIP Thread.

Funny though because I named the dmm file Cellsvich Park.

"Spoops" Wrote:Looks really good, The arena and Cellsvich have been long overdue for a revamp, there's a loooot of trees though.
*Takes out Axe*
The extra arch behind the entrance arch should probably be removed -- it's a bit redundant and isn't stylistically sound. I know this sounds mean but I had no idea how else to word it.

Aside from that, this looks very tasteful, and it'd be great if it were implemented.