NEUS Projects

Full Version: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Before I show anything, I would like to let you all know that it's okay to throw in ideas and or ask for any changes to some of the stuff I already put down on the map. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Once again, thanks to Shujin for helping make this possible.

Some of the things I would like to do:
•Cellsvich Exterior
•Park for Cellvich
•New Fortified Entrance
•Revamp Interiors possibly
•Housing Districts? (The tricky part is that I do this, all the houses will lose it's owners.. so..)

Here is what I've worked on so far:

Cellsvich Park: 70-100% Done
[Image: wquixx.png]

Entrance of Cellsvich (Fortified) 100% Done
[Image: 24xj3h0.png]
With the request of MakeShiftWalrus, I did my best to attempt to make a sturdy and guarded entrance. I will also probably try to expand this heading south of the entrance.

Pink's Pub 90-100% Done

Cellsvich Inn 90-100% Done

Zeo's Pawn Shop 90-100% Done
the way you have arch ways right now bothers me.

could you lower them one tile so they match the wall height, I know it pushes the bottom tiles out of allignment but most medieval arch way gates jut out anyway.
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:the way you have arch ways right now bothers me.

could you lower them one tile so they match the wall height, I know it pushes the bottom tiles out of allignment but most medieval arch way gates jut out anyway.
I really just copied it from how it is in Cellsvich right now. It's hard to make them compatiable since they're from two totally different tilesets.
Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm on vacation now, I can get things out much more frequent. Here is the next thing I have been working on.

[Image: Vth0qQP.png]

I separated Pink's Pub into a upper and lower area. The upper area could be used as more private matters such as parties and whatnot. I also added tables for two so people can't get in on your private conversations.
It's still not so private, the whisper range is 3 squares. Try nudging the other big tables 1 tile to the right.
"Snake" Wrote:It's still not so private, the whisper range is 3 squares. Try nudging the other big tables 1 tile to the right.

Thank you for reminding me. I moved the tables over.
Looking good.
With the help of a few, I was able to get on to the next building. Tell me what you guys think of my layout for Cellsvich Inn?

[Image: 7utIWMw.png]

It's only about 50% of the way done. I'm planning to make a second floor with about 2 or 3 more rooms (with doors!). The door I used is most likely going to change, perhaps a custom icon to match with the building design. I can't think of anything that would perfectly fit.
Looks fantastic to me. The only thing I can say is that NPCs usually face directly south, but I'm not sure if that's a limitation of the system or just what usually ends up happening. Assuming that the desk on the left is supposed to be like the check-in.
"Grandpa" Wrote:Looks fantastic to me. The only thing I can say is that NPCs usually face directly south, but I'm not sure if that's a limitation of the system or just what usually ends up happening. Assuming that the desk on the left is supposed to be like the check-in.

I don't think it's a limitation, I was able to rotate the NPC Guards, so I would hope that the other NPCs would be rotatable. Sadly I'm not able to put them down myself to test that out. Thank you for your feedback though!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5