NEUS Projects

Full Version: Grass Cutter Malfunctions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes in PvP, that series of dense bushes may or may not appear in the North or South of the map, leading to situations like this:
[Image: 2256f9414e.png]

This can be extremely unfair for slower chars, as it closes the gap between them and makes buttstabbing more possible.

Can the dense bushes spawn only at East/West, vertically? Or not spawn it at all?
Or work as intended and properly spawn the enemy at the border of the map in the position they're supposed to be at? It's also an option.
Could you describe the problem in more detail? And why is this in suggestions?
Because I thought this was intentional. If it's not, then it can be moved to Bug Reports.

To explain it better:
With the new placement system, both players spawn at opposite sides. North and South.
However, when this dense tiles appears on the place where the players are supposed to start at, it makes them spawn on the same side of the map.
If the dense tiles are on the north, both players will spawn at South and vice-versa.
Just for clarification, this is the tiles I'm talking about.
[Image: 60c1709b97.png]
At the image from the main post, the dense tiles spawned at North, making me and my opponent start both at South.
This does give a heavy advantage to players who are fast and can inflict knock-down on vorpal strikes and such. I was witness to this destructive battle.
So dense tiles generated on top of the enemy's spawns will make the enemy spawn on the ally's spawning tiles instead of a random square to the enemy side (like before).

This is probably not intended and a bug. And I think worst would have happen in that situation if the fight was a 4v4, like people spawning on top of each other. I've seen monsters doing this quite frequently, and the best way to test this at is on Tannis's Black Beast raids.
This should be corrected.