NEUS Projects

Full Version: Pot of Tears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: XsqkCQpdT6mrZqvoS-kQdQ.png]

Upon closing and reconnecting to the game, some skills and spells will be automatically removed by this flag for 'skills/spells over the proper skill pool limit'.

This makes Spellthieving a giant nuisance, because you have to re-steal every magic you randomly lost due to this flag miscounting your real skill pool slots, just to lose it again once you log off and come back later.

If this flag was working as intended, it would only remove 1 skill, not 10 at once. (And I lost Malmelo and Astral Belt forever, those were the stolen spells.)

Total after equipping everything/Before Reconnect:
[Image: kM-K-zcURe6S-gE1SWg54Q.png]

Reconnect:
[Image: vmvVUCnbS9iYqxv5GDcc8Q.png]

The game insists that my total skill slots is 16, while it is truly 24. It is certainly not checking for equipment/classes's granted extra skill slots before the sudden removal.

And I think this could only apply when you move equipment around (which really seems to be the only way to cause the other post's exploit), instead of at every reconnection. Unless you can code some witchcraft that will make this stop checking for the base slots and go for the total slots.
This got fixed, somehow.