NEUS Projects

Full Version: Witch Hat 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm not sure if this actually qualifies as a bug per-say, but I'm not sure where else to put it. The Witch Hat 3 icon (I can't confirm the others at the moment) sits oddly on the character base, especially east/west-facing states which seem to be 1 pixel lower than the north/south-facing states, which results in some severe clipping with some (or possibly most) hairs. I understand that there's limited space to work with, but considering the north/south states have it one pixel higher, this much should at least be possible with the east/west states. From as far as I've seen with the hairs I've tested with it so far, in addition to raising them by one pixel, it may also be best to nudge the west states one right, and the east states one left.
Big Witch's Hat also could do with being raised by a couple of pixels. One on side states, but especially on north/south states. The clipping is horrid.
Screenshots?
With Hat 3:
[Image: 3aff796d46.png]

Big Witch Hat:
[Image: d96684cbee.png]

Now that I look again, the side states of the big witch hat may be right for most hairs, and the north/south states may only need nudging up by one pixel. My mistake. The north/south states are still a problem with just about every hair though, and everything about witch hat 3 still applies.
Are you checking the way the item looks in-game as well? I know some of the icons have displacements that might not show up in the directional preview (the blue ponytail oriental hair comes to mind).
Yes, they look exactly the same in-game as they do with the mirror.