NEUS Projects

Full Version: Unban request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if I should make a topic since it was said I should post in the previous topic if I read it correctly. The topic was closed so I made a new one for the sake of it. Furthermore I posted the topic for this person since I got forum acces and he doesn't.

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2
In-game name (key): SupremeMantis
Reason you were banned: " You weren't yet unbanned. "
The length of the ban, if you know: -
Who banned you, if you know: -
Why we should unban you: He got banned for over a year ago and got unbanned approx. 3-5 months ago. The ban back then was 4 days. If he wasn't unbanned, then how come he was able to play it? He used the same computer, same ip. Nothing could have indicated to ban avoid. Why should have be banned again? I personally think this is GM abuse since the GM didn't seem to like us. It kept disrespecting us by calling us names and such.

Picture of it happening: http://gyazo.com/38234e52c9a1e94fb9326a3ff8a624d8

Furthermore I find it abusive how I got muted for 30 minutes with the reason given: "Stop". This was without getting any warnings whatsoever + I got disrespected and I asked the person to stop avoiding the rules it was trying to enforce.

Chat before my mute/ reason for mute: http://gyazo.com/51b6286cbac603928cbd462c904c58c7, http://gyazo.com/2ec9f9887f619d1cb5132f792c623ed3 and http://gyazo.com/269dd1d949532b271f64285084d348a3.

SupremeMantis words after the ban: For a game that has so much pride of their community, surely you would treat people you dislike fairly. I discussed the length of my ban with another member of this holy community and you seemed to just ignore me and ban me anyway. I wasn't aware this is a dictatorship and anything you want goes, and you simply refer us to the forum. How do we know you won't just ignore us here too?

I could find the section for GM abuse, that's why I'm posting it here.

With kind regards.
http://gyazo.com/072a3fffd4adb430192dc353ac1ed236, http://gyazo.com/280749ec1a4500ca8aaedfef44e141fe
I tried to avoid talking to these people yet they started talking to me again in a negative way. In my eyes, disrespecting me when I just started talking to Drake about if we should do some dungeons tomorrow. It's also said I violated again, how did I violate here in any way? Why am I the only one getting muted or atleast taken action against? I don't get this.

The mentioned log link: http://pastebin.com/QLjfF2cu ( so you don't need to type it over if you want to see this )
In what world does "Stop" not serve as a warning?
First of all, please don't make unban requests for other people. It's like trying to apologize for somebody else, there's no way we can fairly judge his request through you. If he wants to try and get unbanned, he has to do it himself.

Secondly, he was never unbanned, the only reason he was able to play again was because it appears the banlist was unintentionally wiped at some point in the past and we did not know about it until recently.

Thirdly, the people bickering (including you) were told over the OOC by me to stop, twice. The first time, nobody seemed to have listen thus the second verbal warning, the second time, the only one who continued on was you and you then called me an idiot so you earned yourself a mute. (Log: http://pastebin.com/QLjfF2cu)

I'm sorry that you don't seem to consider me telling you people to stop as a warning, but that is in fact what it was.

Finally, we're not interested in dramatic speeches. We're interested in doing this fairly despite what you may believe. Again, him being unbanned was not intended. And just because he was unbanned unintendedly that does not mean we are going to ignore it and let it slide.

I'm willing to give second chances but I'm not willing to give free passes. If he wants to be unbanned, he has to A) make his own account and B) follow the guidelines in the sticky and please do take note of the bolded parts in particular.

As for your next post about the continued OOC banter after you mute, you didn't "violate it again" so don't panic. As for they weren't being addressed, I was busy handling something else at that moment.
"OOC Slydria: Seriously, stop trying to pick fights guys." Sorry, I didn't see how this was towards me. I said something to Skarz and I get assualted by people. I even apologized about a post of mine not being towards them yet they continued. I never picked a fight, in fact they did. Furthermore it sounds more like a request than a warning. I couldn't take it seriouslyas well since you said: "OOC Slydria: Shut up. -_-" before that. You sound like one of those players that side with gedou and xxxo just because you know them and don't know me. Furthermore you claim I was the only one that didn't stop. I replied to your "warning" and not towards them so I actually didn't continue the discussion with them. Furthermore I did not intend to start a fight with, if you feel that way so be it. Furthermore I clearly see Gedou and Xxxo put out laughter signals right after I was muted, so they didn't stop, or rather they wanted to have "the last word".

ADMIN: Wooden Sun was muted for 30 minute(s) for the following reason: Stop.
OOC Gedou: Smile
OOC Xxxo: l o l

The reason I posted the afterwards talk isn't because I was worrying it's because they obviously didn't stop and they haven't been taken action against. Why so? Isn't fair treatment within the rules? You said you were busy which I could see as to why you didn't notice it. That doesn't take away it's a complaint.

Next time you want to mute me and you "warn" me like: "Stop picking fights", you're better off saying: "Stop the useless(optional) discussion or you both will get muted." Not only is that a fair treatment, it's a warning and it doesn't confuse one party as I didn't pick any fights.

Furthermore, back when my friend was banned I was playing with him. I believe the ban was done by something with Black or Dark. He was banned or supposed to be banned for 4 days. Somehow he didn't get unbanned in 4 days. I wonder why he should still be banned if this is the case. Since you say the bans were cleared I would like to know why he's been banned for this long and how long his remaining ban will last.

Furthermore I will tell my friend to make his own topic if that so pleases you even though I added everything he had to say about it here already.

With kind regards.
OOC Slydria: Seriously, stop trying to pick fights guys.
OOC Xxxo: im confused
OOC Wooden Sun: Xxxo earlier today
OOC Wooden Sun: I'm not picking a figh

I think you knew exactly who it was directed at.

Either way, I recommend that in the future, you refrain from responding to other people if what you're going to say is at all inflammatory. Perpetuating negativeness is just as bad as starting it, and arguing with a GM who is being very clear about what they want you to do is also just as bad. If you feel you're being harassed, take it up with a GM in private.

I'm not saying you have to like everyone; there are people who play this game every day that don't like someone else who plays the game. The difference is they avoid talking to or about each other. I'm hoping that you can see the benefits of that route over what got you muted here (although I know it can be difficult to not respond, all the same).

And yes, your friend will need to make his own topic. It's his ban, so he needs to make the topic, rather than communicating to us through a proxy.
The mute itself didn't bother me that much. I don't talk much on the OOC anyway. It's the fact I was the only one punished. Furthermore like I said I thought he was another player. I had no idea who's the GM + I replied to it incase it was directed at me even though I thought it wasn't meant for me. I didn't see any warning in what he said though like I said before.

warn·ing (wôr′nĭng)
n.
1. A statement telling of or an indication providing evidence of impending danger, difficulty, or misfortune: The government issued a warning about unsafe drinking water. The shelf collapsed without any warning.
2. Advice to be cautious: a word of warning to runners about the hot weather.
3. A cautionary or deterrent example: The incident is a warning to careless investors.

com·mand (kə-mănd′)
v. com·mand·ed, com·mand·ing, com·mands
v.tr.
1. To direct with authority; give orders to.
2. To have control or authority over; rule: a general who commands an army.
3. To have at one's disposal: a person who commands seven languages.
4. To deserve and receive as due; exact: The troops' bravery commanded respect.
a. To exercise dominating, authoritative influence over: "He commands any room he enters" (Stephen Schiff).
b. To dominate by physical position; overlook: a mountain commanding the valley below.

If you read these you can figure out easily what he did was a command and not a warning. Since I don't know who has authority in this game, tell me why should I listen to players orders? Furthermore I'll repeat it again, I did stop talking to the people involved in the matter and replied to Slydra. So even if I had to stop there I got muted for another reason than that I didn't stop.

Yet again, it all doesn't really matter since I said, the mute didn't bother me too much. It's that the others didn't get muted. I tried to avoid conflict the next time and they started it again and it was ignored. Why was I muted when they never stopped. Why weren't they taken action against? Even after I showed the proof of the matter? The reason the mute bothered me is because no fair action was taken against the other party. So do I need to suck someone's dick to gain these priveleges to not get muted and maybe even banned. Since all I've been doing yesterday is ignore and avoid most conflicts. Every I spoke something was said, no action. Actually nobody seemed to care. I reply and there you have it a mute.

I hope you atleast get where I'm coming from. I'll try to avoid conversations but all I want is equality. I hope that isn't too much to ask for.
Quote:Sorry, I didn't see how this was towards me.

Quote:OOC Slydria: Shut up. -_-
OOC Slydria: Seriously, stop trying to pick fights guys.

This was directed at all of you to stop with your behaviour. Particularly, the part in which you were gunning for each other with insults. Which you were also making. So I don't see how you could not think that.

Quote:OOC Wooden Sun: I'm not picking a figh
OOC Wooden Sun: I say something to
OOC Wooden Sun: Skarz
OOC Wooden Sun: aka rice guy
OOC Wooden Sun: and gedou
OOC Wooden Sun: attacks us
OOC Wooden Sun: then you're like
OOC Wooden Sun: we should stop
OOC Wooden Sun: lol

In fact, you acknowledged that it was towards you.

Quote:I said something to Skarz and I get assualted by people.

Quote:OOC Wooden Sun: I don't care
OOC Wooden Sun: about the rp
OOC Sderg2: Wings are optional
OOC Wooden Sun: section of this game.
OOC Wooden Sun: so it doesn't matter.

OOC Skarz190: That lol momeent when the games pvp system and fight system is completely better than the rp
OOC Skarz190: LOL
OOC Wooden Sun: ^

OOC Sderg2: You can't just ignore lore
OOC Skarz190: yes you can
OOC Skarz190: we're doing it now

OOC Wooden Sun: I like the
OOC Wooden Sun: combat much more
OOC Wooden Sun: like 99% of this game
OOC Wooden Sun: can't rp for shit anyway

Yeah, I think it's easy to see why saying these things would rile people. Not saying you deserve to be "assaulted" but you aren't really helping your case with this kind of talk.

Quote:I couldn't take it seriouslyas well since you said: "OOC Slydria: Shut up. -_-" before that. You sound like one of those players that side with gedou and xxxo just because you know them and don't know me.

I couldn't take you seriously when you told them to "get the fuck out of my face" and then next said stop being disrespectful because it's against the rules. It makes you sound insincere.

Sorry that I came off as frustrated but that's how I was feeling at the time. But again, I want to make this clear, the warnings I gave were in fact for all of you (Gedou, xxxo, you and your friends), not just you.

Quote:Furthermore you claim I was the only one that didn't stop. I replied to your "warning" and not towards them so I actually didn't continue the discussion with them. Furthermore I did not intend to start a fight with, if you feel that way so be it.

You weren't muted because you replied to my warning.

Quote:OOC Wooden Sun: are you some kind of next level idiot?

You were muted because you said this. Because it was "picking a fight". With me specifically. Which is what I just told you guys not to do.

Quote:Furthermore I clearly see Gedou and Xxxo put out laughter signals right after I was muted, so they didn't stop, or rather they wanted to have "the last word".

Quote:OOC Gedou: Smile
OOC Xxxo: l o l

As for this? To me, these aren't insults or "picking a fight" and don't warrant punishment, so they didn't get any.

Quote:The reason I posted the afterwards talk isn't because I was worrying it's because they obviously didn't stop and they haven't been taken action against. Why so? Isn't fair treatment within the rules? You said you were busy which I could see as to why you didn't notice it. That doesn't take away it's a complaint.

Telling them to stop would be pointless when they already have stopped, which is all that would have happened if I was not preoccupied with other things.

Quote:Next time you want to mute me and you "warn" me like: "Stop picking fights", you're better off saying: "Stop the useless(optional) discussion or you both will get muted." Not only is that a fair treatment, it's a warning and it doesn't confuse one party as I didn't pick any fights.

Noted, I'll make it clearer what I want you to stop doing next time and what the consequences will be if you choose to disregard it.

Quote:Furthermore, back when my friend was banned I was playing with him. I believe the ban was done by something with Black or Dark. He was banned or supposed to be banned for 4 days. Somehow he didn't get unbanned in 4 days. I wonder why he should still be banned if this is the case. Since you say the bans were cleared I would like to know why he's been banned for this long and how long his remaining ban will last.

Yes, Black Chaos X. As for how long he was supposed to be banned for, it certainly wasn't only 4 days, in fact, if I recall correctly, it was to be 'permanent'. As for why that was, you could probably get more details from Chaos about it, but from I can recall, it was ultimately because of his poor behaviour and flippant regard for authority.
I don't really feel like counterfacting everything again. Since I kind of want to drop the subject. I'll correct one thing though.

"The reason I posted the afterwards talk isn't because I was worrying it's because they obviously didn't stop and they haven't been taken action against. Why so? Isn't fair treatment within the rules? You said you were busy which I could see as to why you didn't notice it. That doesn't take away it's a complaint.

Telling them to stop would be pointless when they already have stopped, which is all that would have happened if I was not preoccupied with other things.'"

This was referencing to after I got unmuted. http://gyazo.com/072a3fffd4adb430192dc353ac1ed236, http://gyazo.com/280749ec1a4500ca8aaedfef44e141fe.

These 2 pictures.
This is what I really don't get, why they get away with that.