NEUS Projects

Full Version: Burning Through The Night(Because spitals burned me.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello! The spital corrupter enemies are overly powerful with their massive Hp and the fact that their burning status effect lasts through battles. There's already enough damage done in the battles with them, I think it's just too much for a single enemy. I think that they need less Hp at-least.
No.

(Okay, I'll be a bit constructive. The only tweaking they deserve is blind status actualy affecting them somehow in terms of their skills. That's about it.)
I've actually been meaning to make a full post about a rework for SPACIAL corruptors *ahem*.

All skills converted to spells (as you suggested), vit, def, and res getting nerfed hard while cel and will getting buffed to the same effect. (meanwhile you basically do the opposite to terrors). Give them 5 skills (spells) total, to suit the schitck of.. well, a beholder rip-off.

I figured on a blind ray, burn ray, poison ray, slow ray, and a silence ray. One for each of their five eyes. The number of skills makes them less likely to spam you with burn and poison while blinding you occasionally. It also makes them more unpredictable in combat Also each ray deals magic damage and each of a different element. This coupled with more tanky versions of the terrors would make for a solid 'mage and fighter' combo. Anyway, we can all agree that corruptors don't need double the health of any random player on the same level on top of decent red and def. Currently.. the terrors are just cannon fodder while the corruptors just eat you up like a fat man eats cookies, they also eat damage like a fat man eats cookies.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3058#p3058 Wrote:KhalidtheGrey » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:14 am[/url]"]I've actually been meaning to make a full post about a rework for SPACIAL corruptors *ahem*.

All skills converted to spells (as you suggested), vit, def, and res getting nerfed hard while cel and will getting buffed to the same effect. (meanwhile you basically do the opposite to terrors). Give them 5 skills (spells) total, to suit the schitck of.. well, a beholder rip-off.

Might I inform you that they are already spells. You can silence them and they won't use the nasty burning and poisoning skills.
Burn.

Wield a red letter.

Free HP.
Red Letter.
Alalalawhatever's Shackles.
Sunglasses.
Red letter, last confirmed drop, october.

everyone who played since sl2 began, has one, but, now they don't drop, and noobs suffer, because the game is balanced around the idea that everyone has them.
Dropped one two weeks ago.
I believe.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3067#p3067 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:32 am[/url]"]Red letter, last confirmed drop, october.

Uh, I've had one drop like a week ago or so.
I got two Red Letters just recently. It's all a matter of luck, and I do so love my free HP burns. That said, Spatials are outclassing the other monsters by a mile, and without a Red Letter I think they really are a bit more lethal than they should be. If anything, I would say halve the levels of their poison/burn to not be so horribly crippling. They're just too tanky to spend time whacking away at while your hp evaporates into nothing.
Pages: 1 2 3