NEUS Projects

Full Version: New Cellsvich Non-Dense, Lighting and Misc tiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone who walks through tiles that should be dense, that are not, can you post them here? The editor doesn't have click to move, so some things were looked over.
Well since I have the files, I'll just list the coordinates instead of screenshotting every picture.

Tiles that need turf density instance value = 1 or dense turf change:
(86,23,1)
(77,23,1)
(89,39,1)
(74,39,1)

The spot where the crying girl is located needs a area instance alphamod of -140.
Locations need alphamod of -50:
(77,4,1) (86,4,1)
(76,3,1) (87,3,1)
(75,4,1) (88,4,1)

Outside the Chapel needs "/turf/castleborders [icon 3,2]" on left side at the bottom of stairs.
Outside the Chapel needs "/turf/castleborders [icon 4,2]" on right side at the bottom of stairs.

The map has no treasure ball machines also.

Those are all the things that I saw that weren't mentioned. Lighting isn't an issue, but it'd be nice to see fixed.

Possibly a portal leading from the Entrance of the Capital to somewhere near the Pub or the Northern Housing District.
Sorry for double post
There seems to be something up with where (I assume) all merchants stand during night-time hours. Unsure if it's affected at any other time (probably the same as the case with the crying girl that gives Fluffle's quest).

[Image: JfiNZer.png]

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize they were already down.... derp. qwq
"Exxy" Wrote:There seems to be something up with where (I assume) all merchants stand during night-time hours. Unsure if it's affected at any other time (probably the same as the case with the crying girl that gives Fluffle's quest).

[Image: JfiNZer.png]
I have those coordinates down. That's where the dev copy and pasted the caravan npcs.

Also, the npc spawner for the Pub needs to be shifted, or the coordinates needs to change. You can see the npcs walk from the first floor of the inn.
This has all been corrected.