NEUS Projects

Full Version: Lore Questions: Late April & May (2018)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. (No, I will never stop copying this part.) The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
1)Can you use your soul while it is in your body? Could, say, a very high level Hexer possess something with his soul? Could anyone?
1a)If not, does any job have a easier time using their soul after death?(For example, maybe former Hexers give stronger Ill Wills because they dealt with similar abilities before?)

2)What does Phobos consider a threat, other than Elves?

3)If invocations work in other languages, couldn't someone create their own language, preferably one where its quick to pronounce things, and then invoke in THAT language?

4)Can liches resist void poisoning better? Do they run into a situation similar to vampires if they get void poisoned?

5)Is there any town that is more/less politically corrupt? I would be urged to think that, for example, Lispoolian people were less corrupt, but I can't imagine what city would be more corrupt. In fact, I can't exactly pen a single nation as being corrupt.

6)Are people born with red eyes normally in Sigrogana? Is there anything that makes red eyes not a 100% sure confirmation that you're a vampire?
1)When people die and go to Lazarus, are they just floaty spirit things, or do they have a spiritual body of what they looked like before death?

2)Not sure if this one was answered before, but if you die in the void/from void poisoning, do you still go to Lazarus?
You how we have symbols for dollars and euro, is there one for Murai?
1) Could you give us a hint of what the continent of Alstalsia is like? Like Bycoast, Bloody Bay, Blacknest, Evenstar and Redgate?

2) Bloody Bay sounds very pirate-y... is it true that it might be a lawless port where contraband is popular and such? Perhaps it being under constant issues with the Alstalsiaian government?

3) Doraington is very... unknown as of yet. What is it known for? What is it's purpose?
What did the old beasts look like? Each of them at least, specifically:

Old Longtail
Old Scarfur
Old Greyfeathers
Old Chipears

Did the two cat gods look more like big cats than household cats?

Would this information be passed down generation to generation?
Do skateboards exist? Chaturanga seems like it has the perfect terrain for skateboards and bicycles!
"DoctorMad" Wrote:1)Can you use your soul while it is in your body? Could, say, a very high level Hexer possess something with his soul? Could anyone?
1a)If not, does any job have a easier time using their soul after death?(For example, maybe former Hexers give stronger Ill Wills because they dealt with similar abilities before?)

2)What does Phobos consider a threat, other than Elves?

3)If invocations work in other languages, couldn't someone create their own language, preferably one where its quick to pronounce things, and then invoke in THAT language?

4)Can liches resist void poisoning better? Do they run into a situation similar to vampires if they get void poisoned?

5)Is there any town that is more/less politically corrupt? I would be urged to think that, for example, Lispoolian people were less corrupt, but I can't imagine what city would be more corrupt. In fact, I can't exactly pen a single nation as being corrupt.

6)Are people born with red eyes normally in Sigrogana? Is there anything that makes red eyes not a 100% sure confirmation that you're a vampire?

1) No.
1a) No.
2) Probably nothing, he's a big boy.
3) No, it has to the tongue of a divine or magical being, like herons or dragons.
4) No, they still suffer the effects of void poisoning.
5) I'm not sure what you are asking, exactly.
6) Yes.

"Lakue" Wrote:1)When people die and go to Lazarus, are they just floaty spirit things, or do they have a spiritual body of what they looked like before death?

2)Not sure if this one was answered before, but if you die in the void/from void poisoning, do you still go to Lazarus?

1) They are just floaty things.
2) Yes.

"Moose" Wrote:You how we have symbols for dollars and euro, is there one for Murai?

An M with a horizontal line through it.

"Coffeeccubus" Wrote:1) Could you give us a hint of what the continent of Alstalsia is like? Like Bycoast, Bloody Bay, Blacknest, Evenstar and Redgate?

2) Bloody Bay sounds very pirate-y... is it true that it might be a lawless port where contraband is popular and such? Perhaps it being under constant issues with the Alstalsiaian government?

3) Doraington is very... unknown as of yet. What is it known for? What is it's purpose?

1) I'm sure I've described most of them in-game or in the various lore posts in the Alstalsia subforum.
2) See 1.
3) It's a village on a small island near Cellsvich. It'll be added at some point in the future and will get fleshed out then.

"Spoops" Wrote:What did the old beasts look like? Each of them at least, specifically:

Old Longtail
Old Scarfur
Old Greyfeathers
Old Chipears

Did the two cat gods look more like big cats than household cats?

Would this information be passed down generation to generation?

All anyone really knows about them that's consistent between stories is that they were very large, and the namesakes.

The cats looked like big cats, yes.

It's information that would be passed down, yes.

"Sarah54321" Wrote:Do skateboards exist? Chaturanga seems like it has the perfect terrain for skateboards and bicycles!

Not officially but it's a piece of wood with wheels attatched, so who knows.