NEUS Projects

Full Version: Vanishing Flurry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vanishing Strike is pretty cool, I really like it, the only outlier of this skill is that it has no cooldown or nothing stopping someone from just only using this every round, I think slapping a 3 round cooldown on this skill would stop it from being a godly positioning tool and allow it to stay really strong.
I think a 3 round cooldown is too harsh. Making it once per turn would be more fair I think. See how that works and if it needs nerfing more then.
There's no point in using it more than once a turn. Its use as a repositioning tool is -very- strong, since you can move both yourself and your enemy with an attack. It's like Blink and Swap Position had a love child that fulfilled all of their hopes and dreams.

However, three rounds as a start is too strong for any skill, IMO. I'd start the cooldown at 2 rounds -if- the move ends up being a problem and start from there.
I agree that 3 Round CD seems a little much from the get go. I wouldn't mind say a Void Energy Cost (say 10, maybe 15) or the above suggested 2 Round CD instead.
I don't think 2 rounds alone will make a large enough impact, but as long as it has a cooldown past 1 round, it'll be fine, Sly's suggestion to make it have a void energy cost is probably pretty good with a 2 round CD.
"Spoops" Wrote:I don't think 2 rounds alone will make a large enough impact, but as long as it has a cooldown past 1 round, it'll be fine, Sly's suggestion to make it have a void energy cost is probably pretty good with a 2 round CD.

I'd agree with the 2-Round CD and to cost Void Energy - just not sure on how much it'd have to cost.
Either cooldown or Void Energy cost, really. No need for both.

2 rounds is also very well enough.
I gave it a 2 round cooldown and a 10 VE cost.
YOU DARE DEFY ME, BOSS?

Word.

(Speaking of defiance, will you need more skill icons done, or are they also included in the whole 'I'll do it myself'?)
I'll do them if I have to, but if you'd like to take care of them, you're more than welcome to.