NEUS Projects

Full Version: Momentum Swapping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apologies for the all the weapon based threads lately.

Can the skill used to swap between weapon modes with the tome-weapon line series cost 0m base instead of 1m? It really hampers the weapon's overall's effectiveness being 1m to swap, as doing so makes it dangerous to hit resists or try to charge and move in.

Shells cost 0m to switch through, stances also cost this much with Fleur Gradiant, I see no reason for these not to.
Do you mean changing the weapon types of the Grandovyn tomes or making tomes cost 0M to swap from item belt?
He means the Grandovyn/Artificer ones, yeah.

I think this would be fine. A lot of people don't place a finger on them nowadays in fear of hitting resists. I'm sure this would make them more appealing.
Yeah the ones that switch Grandovyn and similar weapons from Tome to Weapon type, that being 0m would probably let these weapons see wider use, mostly because mages don't want to hit resists when at 6m, so you fear swapping weapon forms to try other strategies in the first place.
The weapons also suck, scaling wise, for only accommodating Fire ATK only. All those factors justify them getting a light beef up in utility.
Alright.