NEUS Projects

Full Version: Pocket Sand Cooldown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title basically states it.

Can Pocket Sand please have a cooldown instead of being only once per match? There are other moves such as Altera in Lantern Bearer (AoE) and Sun Flare in Monk (Map-Wide: Auto blind in 1 range) that can be spammed over and over while affecting more than one opponent.

I would suggest a 3-5 round cooldown since it is auto-blind.

If a cooldown isn't possible, another suggestion I have is to spend 3M to 'reload' your pockets with dirt instead of sand, then another 3M to use the skill once again.
It does sound like a nice idea, but since Rogue is mainly dependent on hit debuffs/evade buffs, I'd up the cooldown to 5 to balance the whole thing, you can basically stack this with all the other winds, save for stuff from Spellthief for an example and become basically unhittable. We don't want that with a 3-turn cooldown!

The 3M reload move is pretty bad in my opinion, I can see someone striking you with the sand, spending the blind duration attacking you then just spending 7M the turn your blind status wears off just to blind you again and repeat the cycle. It's spammable and I more so favor the cooldown method.

tl;dr - Cooldown: +1 (5-round CD) / 3M Reload: -1 (Spammey)

But it's a good idea, this is the first time I realize this is actually a once per match skill.
Since it lasts what, 2 rounds, 3 rounds would make it have basically 2/3 up time, that could get problematic, I do like the idea of it still being a panic button in case your opponent has shown they can hit you.

5 rounds cooldown should be fine.
I agree with 5 rounds cooldown, or it being usable every time you get knocked down.