NEUS Projects

Full Version: Call to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's really no reason to use calling while in death knighting, you spend 3m to pull an enemy to you, it does no damage, and needs your target to be marked with hellspike to even do so.

I think to be worth it, Calling from Death Knighting could cost 1m to use, I think this is fine since well, 1m movement exists, and calling has a pre requisite status (which can be washed away or negotiated) to even be used on an enemy.
Funny enough, I don't think this would actually cause anything horribly gamebreaking. Admittedly I don't ever see Calling (or Hellspike for that matter) get used.

I support it.
Or if it pulled every target marked by a hellspike, regardless of range, and possibly detonated them for damage.\ like that cool rose weapon from dmc 4......//////
Calling for 3m for both boss and knightening detonating and calling targets to you sounds cool. It'd give the death knight something for players to fear.
I think 1m cost is the simpler, more elegant solution, I don't want the skill to be crazy, maybe give it some dark damage at most.
To be honest, I support both pulling every unit affected by Hellspike, and the cost reduced to 1M.
Does Death Knighting really need a buff?
No, but if it granted more utility you could toy with nerfing it in other areas.
Well. It does give Holy weakness. If people start overusing it again the Holy Excel squad will be back in a blink to put them back in place.

It's not a buff since it won't up or lower the damage it can do, per se, just a small QoL for using what Death Knight has by default. Since it's pretty impossible to. (And maybe fix the NPC boss's skillset, since they don't use any of their skills.)