NEUS Projects

Full Version: Calculated Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can Final Flare select which spells to consume in the explosion based on the order they're stolen? Without stealing only 3 spells, the skill carries with it a fairly high chance of throwing in one of the spells you don't want into the detonation.

This may be intentional, but, it would give us some interesting ways to play with it. If the detonation is also changed to fire the spells in a sequential pattern, people could make some more pertinent decisions about where to place spells that knockdown, guard break, apply weaknesses, burn, knockback, and so on.
If this goes in I may actually consider using final flare as at least it's a calculated risk...
Bump!
I'm not a fan of bumping my own thread twice, but, this would still be a very welcome change. It's impossible to use Final Flare with consistency, since you can steal more spells than Final Flare casts.
This seems like it'd be a fair change. As much fun as the RNG is, it makes for a pretty bad time if the right spells aren't rolled.
It'd make it much more reliable at the very least, and create some more interesting spell combinations and not hoping you just happen to roll the right order.
Or just make it so can only detonate with offensive/ non invocation spells.
Lolzytripd post_id=34976 time=1547932387 user_id=58 Wrote:Or just make it so can only detonate with offensive/ non invocation spells.

But that's what Final Flare already does?

And yes please, this would be a massive quality of life change due to how Final Flare/Hot Potato works.
pretty sure it would just take and delete random spells when I tried it out....way back...

the first time it deleted my death knighting I stopped using final flare.
According to the skill its not supposed to permanently delete your magic anymore, so if that's the case, i might consider finally trying it out again.
Pages: 1 2