NEUS Projects

Full Version: [Board] Guild Tryouts for Ephemeral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Flashy banners made of demonsilk have been posted in high-traffic areas of Dormeho, Cellsvich, Tannis and Voilegard. Embroidered on the banners are a curious emblem and brief instructions:

[Image: 67b123dbc6e7359401059e5ce496be1f.png]
Bi-Monthly Tryouts
Ephemeral Headquarters
Southern Dormeho

Show us your power and style!

OOC
In real time, these tryouts will be held once every week on Sunday evening at 18:00 EST (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/). The poster says bi-monthly, indicating that in game time, they will be held once every two months (i.e. once every seven real life days). Applicants will be received by our doorkeeper and permitted entry to the guild house one at a time.

You SHOULD try out for Ephemeral if you are...
  • A team player
  • Willing to use voice chat
  • Someone with a good sense of humor
  • Someone who strives to improve
  • Someone who likes to win
You should NOT try out for Ephemeral if you are...
  • Uncreative
  • Not energetic
  • Easily frustrated
  • Blindly loyal to your rulers
  • Too shy or awkward to use voice chat

More information about Ephemeral can be found in our faction topic: http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...amp;t=6497

See you there!
All fliers within Cellsvich are promptly ripped down by guards, of course. Same with Tannis, etc. A wanted group wouldn't simply get their recruitment posters unnoticed by guards, now, would they?
"WaifuApple" Wrote:All fliers within Cellsvich are promptly ripped down by guards, of course. Same with Tannis, etc. A wanted group wouldn't simply get their recruitment posters unnoticed by guards, now, would they?
At least log in if you're going to do salty RP in my tryout thread.

[Image: d4dc53e5e7e41a8d366f625610e0b438.png]
Don't complain about IC. I'm logged in, I can see my screen. I just haven't touched anything. This was regular NPC Guard work.
Ephemeral's fiercely loyal Naga slave, having completed the repairs and fortification of the guild headquarters, slithers from town to town posting new banners anywhere from which they have been removed. She is a skilled seamstress.
A back and forth process of ripping up and putting back would ensue, with nobody likely to back down.
As their Naga slave was murdered by the people of Sigrogana, Grind Sleuth now takes it upon himself to hang new banners in the various towns. Remembering the cherished friends lost in the explosion, he vows to savor every moment with his remaining friends and replenish the guild's ranks with new faces.
A note would be written on the flyers, not ripping them away as the guard did. Just some words of advice for those who wished to join, and the remaining members.

"You're all gonna die."
A further note was added under the note saying "You're all gonna die." the second note read as follows. "Make love not war and let me watch it too!"
An average trashman walks over, looks at the rows of useless paper and plucks them all out, claiming those for himself.

"Oh hey, new paper to wipe my cheeks with!"

Looks like this is all history now. And a pretty bad one.
Pages: 1 2