NEUS Projects

Full Version: Rule Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A point brought up by someone was that it doesn't feel like many of the rules are in an accessable place together.

I'd like to suggest that the rules be easier to access in game, including the new flee rules, and such, for new players who might not know of the rules
This would be very welcome as it would clear up a lot of confusion for those sane folks who dont watch the forums like us freaks.
I'd prefer them to be in the forums in one post as opposed to the wiki; this way a GM can update them as needed as easily as they want, as well as perhaps having a history log of former rules and why they were changed (such as stickying current rules, and locking old editions).
"Sawrock" Wrote:I'd prefer them to be in the forums in one post as opposed to the wiki; this way a GM can update them as needed as easily as they want, as well as perhaps having a history log of former rules and why they were changed (such as stickying current rules, and locking old editions).

Seconded, if the rules are all in one sticky and have several references like the flee rules to look at it'll be swell. If possible a link to the post should also appear in game as you log in.
Either works. So long as they are collated.
The server rules are linked when you log in but I would like to make the more visible or at the very least, the link to them more readily accessible.
"Neus" Wrote:The server rules are linked when you log in but I would like to make the more visible or at the very least, the link to them more readily accessible.
We’re speaking of the additions to the server rules.
"Neus" Wrote:The server rules are linked when you log in but I would like to make the more visible or at the very least, the link to them more readily accessible.

Yeah it's a bit annoying to see and you usually forget about it within a few minutes of logging in. In my post I mostly meant if the rules were moved to the forums, it should link to the post specifically on the forums.

Perhaps you could add a link to the rules to this scarcely used menu?

[Image: 3dd00dbb6c43299cbd51e70aedfb98ec.png]
Yeah, there have been some needed updates, like the Fleeing rule, that aren't linked there, alongside the fact that most people probably wouldn't read it.