NEUS Projects

Full Version: New subforum: Antagonist applications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title implies I feel that players should probably need to apply first before going out and being a proper antagonist. This isn't to say you can't be evil without approval, its just after the last few weeks I feel like a tool such as this will help the gms with their already time consuming job.

The sub forum would have posts hidden except to the creator and mods so that players can go into full detail about their antagonistic plans with the gms and still keep them spoiler free. This would allow players to get prior approval for any of their ideas, events, ect.

The way this would help the gms is pretty obvious, a forum filled with all the approved antagonists and their plans, character aliases, ect, which can be quickly looked up when they are out doing their thing, because I'm pretty sure they get a lot of salt/gm help from people upset about antags being antags.
I think this is a great idea. Then there won't be as much confusion about player events and perhaps there won't need to be any bans over a situation.
It would feel more limiting for the game, and with only 3 GMs to process wannabe villains, and I'd much rather it be that players just run their villain plans by GMs if they're unsure, instead of creating a database. You can already get prior approval by asking a GM, if you're unsure.
Ok apple if we remove the need for permission, the forum itself would still be a good place for it, discords and skypes are poor places to track information.

Thats if its possible to do on this type of forum, I've only seen it done before on nanotrasen.se 's unban request section
GMs could probably pin it on discord, too, and you already don't need permission unless it may be something questionable or potentially against lore, among some of the things. However, I don't know if the forum has that kind of feature anyway.