NEUS Projects

Full Version: Felidae Trait - Play Cute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Play Cute; Felidae only. Grants a special skill. Roll around on the ground in a cute manner, granting you a chance to Charm enemies within 5 Range. Any special effect tile on the tile you are standing on is also destroyed. If you have a Burn status, the rolling is less cute, losing its Charm chance, but reduces the duration of the Burn by 2 rounds.

Considering the trait above was one mentioned by Dev I would like to make the addition that when this trait is taken, there is a 10% chance for any say sentence said by the felidae they will end with an appropriate nyaaa~. I think this will encourage roleplay as well as diversify how characters talk in Sigrogana Legend 2.

Thank you for your time.

[Image: 483cc9702881ec8a01cefaf2aa3efa8c.png]
[Image: To3yBTF.jpg]
This has my full support. As a long time player and lover of this game, we need more speech diversity. Kpec per usual has come up with a top tier idea.

+1 I can nyaht deny the importance of this post.
i hereby support this
+999
I appreciate everyone being so paw-sitive. Thank you.
If this was added, I would die, but it would bring me back forcefully because it's that great.
+1 if it brings saw back
I'm 100% for this, it will stop people from taking a play cute on their super serious not cute characters just for the powerful charm, or show that even those big tough people have a cute side. as a Fedelia I apawve of this post Nyaa~ NYAA~
If you're going to Play Cute for an advantage, you might as well go the whole nine yards.

I support this addition.
Do you have any idea what kind of catastrophe this would cause? It would be a meowntain of trouble. You deserve pawnishment for even wanting such.

sure why not
Pages: 1 2