NEUS Projects

Full Version: Beyond Prayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible for certain human races to gain additional levels of prayer when used with their home's religion? Similar to how Glykin can go up to lvl 7 with Glycon, is it possible for:

Alstalsians to go to Lvl 7 with Zera/Eresh Kigal?
Lispoolians and/or Elves to go to lvl 7 with Mercala?
Chatarans to go to Lvl 7 prayer with Helondis?
I agree. To be honest, humans don't really have a lot going for them right now, or had lately, sooo...
Onigans with Ryart as well.
Agreed with Saw, I forgot to mention that one.
I feel like all the races and their god patrons should be like that.
Same to Helondis going towards Phenexes as well.
I'd rather keep it as it is to prevent people from feeling required to pick specific gods with specific races due to having the strongest LV benefit honestly.
Fair enough, I can see the reasoning behind that, worth a shot however thank you.
Neus post_id=34145 time=1542277341 user_id=2 Wrote:I'd rather keep it as it is to prevent people from feeling required to pick specific gods with specific races due to having the strongest LV benefit honestly.

don't we already have that? every prayer has a race that gets further bonuses from it, and glykin actually get higher LV.
Not all races have a specific prayer they can benefit from however they all work on both affects I would have thought so you'de be likely to benefit from one them in some shape or form.
"Joseph Jostar" post_id=34148 time=1542399584 user_id=94 Wrote:
Neus post_id=34145 time=1542277341 user_id=2 Wrote:I'd rather keep it as it is to prevent people from feeling required to pick specific gods with specific races due to having the strongest LV benefit honestly.

don't we already have that? every prayer has a race that gets further bonuses from it, and glykin actually get higher LV.

Not really. Most of the racial benefits for certain religions are fairly minor or niche. Claws damage for Felidae isn't really important, etc.
Pages: 1 2