NEUS Projects

Full Version: Mechanation weapon traits.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a compilation of what I feel could to be added to liven up these traits after playing with raid cannon for a day.

I feel each trait when finished should tell what the weapon scales on ( and they should probably be just 100% whatever the weapon is commonly associated with.

Dynamic scaling. Weapon power = to 50% scaled aptitude, Crit chance mod = 50% scaled luck, crit damage mod = 50% scaled guile, weight = 25% vitality, hit bonus = 50% scales skill, ect.... just to stay competitive with normal equipment.

The ability to equip curses/blessings to the weapon slot.

Additional weapon ideas

Rocket punch, a fist with 3 range 100% str -standard/raid

Arcane saber -100% str counts as a katana -standard/agile
Arcane dagger-100% guile, counts as a shuriken if you have ninjutsu, gains 2 range Agile/raid
Arcane bow - 100% skill just a bow, Agile/cabal
-does arcane damage

Tuning fork, 100%will casting tool- does lightning damage -cabal/raid
Oh thanks for reminding me , one of my ideas for raid cannon would be it could either be in "rifle" or "shotgun" mode, just a toggle skill you'd get with it. Shotgun is what it currently would be and Rifle would switch it to 3 rounds and gain some range, it would also make them compatible with skills affecting rifles and shotguns.