NEUS Projects

Full Version: Bullet Punch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Revolver Raid Cannon seems to act weird, it is a gun that can only use fist skills, it triggers shell effects but cannot use gun skills, it can use fist skills but cannot trigger fist effects (Such as serpent strikes)

I tested using the Revolver Raid Cannon trait for Raid Mech, as well as testing to see if parting shot and lead storm worked, they did not, also I tested and it seemed that I could use skills such as Geldoren/Heaven Kick/Kadouha despite having no actual fist equipped.
Any more details? What classes/skills do you have active? Does it actually show the gun being used for those skills in the damage instance? Etc.
I can note out what I found out in more detail yeah, here's what I've noticed:

-Revolver Raid Cannon can use shell effects like a gun should be able to, MG Shell effects specifically.
-It has the same basic attack as a gun should, with a gun symbol and headshot as its special attack
-Gun specific skills such as parting shot cannot be used
-However Fist weapon skills (as if you were equipped with a bare fist) can be used.
-Any fist weapon skill will use the revolver raid cannon to scale with. (Kadouha, Axe Kick, Heaven kick etc.)
-Any passive that is supposed to work with fists specifically (such as Serpent Strikes, Trained Fists, Weathered body) will not work.

This is all I can tell from testing with it for quite a little while, the setup I was using was Monk/MG, but I also used Verglas/MG to see if that worked at some point.
As of 2.00.6b this is still a present bug.