NEUS Projects

Full Version: Events Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So hey everyone, sorry for the lack of notice on my leave.

I did indeed leave the GMship, but after a few months break I realized that I probably should have taken a break instead of quitting entirely because I missed doing events and being generally helpful.

I spoke with Dev and asked if I could be an event GM only, and not weigh in on rulings or stuff like that.

So this is a public notice basically saying that if you need general help you can ask and I'll do what I can but if you need a ruling on anything, please see the rest of the GM team!

(Also, here is a permanent link to the public sl2 discord so you can do that!)

https://discord.gg/SvBYGRB

I will also be making an event feedback discord for things I do that will be public, but specifically for that use only, and I'll edit this post when I've got it up.

EDIT: ..And here it is! https://discord.gg/sqh9BGg

Please keep in mind that this new server is pretty strictly just for feedback on events that have already happened!

There's also now an #event-request channel in the public sl2 discord where you can request assistance with an event or request something you'd like to see in an event from the GM team.

Edit #2 -- And long overdue!

The above information has changed, and I resumed my full GM status a few months after I came back.
Sorry for any confusion this thread might have caused, retroactively and proactively!
Welcome back!

It's really good to see you coming back. I think this will be a great opportunity for you to actually enjoy yourself. Much less stress!
THE CATSNEK RETURNS
WELCOME BACK
WELCOME BACK SLYDRIA WE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back, Chaos! We missed you!
Welcome back.
Welcome back, Dyst.
Dyst can I get more chairs.
Catsneks never die.
Welcome.
To the real.
SIGROGANA LEGEND (Season 2).

We were expecting you, Catsnek.
Pages: 1 2