NEUS Projects

Full Version: Subscription Incentive: Multiple Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was discussion of possible SL2 subscriptions and what incentives it should have, so I'm gonna relay an idea here that I mentioned on Discord

Give subscribers the ability to use multiple images on their profiles, maybe different images based on which page number they're viewing, or based on which tab is open (Desc, History, OOC).

I feel this is a feature a huge amount of the playerbase would appreciate and the money from the sub should easily outway the cost of the small increase in server storage required, though I don't think anyone will be too hurt if it's limited to something like 3. I doubt anyone will be too heartbroken if they're deleted when their sub runs out either, all they have to do is reupload the images again in future.
Hello there,

As I outlined in the Discord as a reply to that:

It's a nice idea but I'd like to mention that the donations don't pay for the server. So the whole "the sub pays for itself" is incorrect as all it would do is increase the server space billing on my side.

This shouldn't stop the idea because there'd need to be literally hundreds of images before it'll cause an issue. But I've already needed to ask Dev to clean up oooooold backups (they're archived somewhere else when cleaned up from our server, dw) because he was just taking too much space.

Keep that in mind.

Kind regards,
DJScias