NEUS Projects

Full Version: OOC bugged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OOC has been bugged since the update with just randomly deciding to NOT show up whatsoever for quite a few people. Possibly related to guilds, but more than likely not as both of my characters, guild and not, receive this bug.
Doesn't tell me anything at all.
There's not much more I could add, but I could try to clarify. I recently joined a guild, and spoke in guild chat twice. After trying to say something in guild chat later immediately after seeing someone else speak in guild chat, my message did not show (for me, I'm not sure if it showed for anyone else.) On top of that, I was no longer able to see any subsequent OOC or guild chat messages at all (effective immediately). Hope this helps.
I am also experiencing this problem. On all of my accounts that I have had in a guild so far, and even one I hadn't logged onto until just a minute ago.
It's borked for my character not in a guild at all too.
Yeah, OOC and Guild Chat both seem to just stop working. At the same time.
Part of the issue is that I am having a difficult time understanding what you mean by 'disappear'.
You can type OOC say something hit enter and it doesn't display.You do not see anything from the Channel. It sometimes comes back for ten minutes then goes away again.
The messages on both OOC and guild chat seem to not output at certain times, but then start working again randomly. I've had it happen a lot myself.
I made some adjustments to OOC and guild chat that should fix this in the next update.