NEUS Projects

Full Version: Title Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm not sure how to say it, but when you click on the title screen, the normal things don't appear and you can't choose which character to log in to get into the game.
[Image: giqPCvv.png?1]
Might just be a laggy one time thing.

[Image: VKYJJkj.png]
I don't think so. Some of the accounts that I try to log in with are experiencing the same thing.
This doesn't happen to me either. Maybe it has to do with the guild system implementation?
I'm in a guild, too. Have you tried clearing cache?
I did but that didn't really help. But after trying out my other keys they're working fine except for a few.
This same problem is happening with my main account, who has a guild leader on it.
I haven't had much problem on any of the accounts I'm a guild on. Two of them are Guild Leaders as well. So far none of this has happened to me.
This just happened to me after my Internet fell and was force-reconnected onto SL2. Whenever I log onto my main key (Blissey), the only thing that appears is the game's title screen symbol with this already preloaded. I have no further details, unfortunately.
[Image: 2GgbLHy.png]
This is happening on one of my accounts, and none of them have anything to do with guilds.
Pages: 1 2 3