NEUS Projects

Full Version: Start your engines.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I don't know if anyone noticed this but the rev sound file for level 2 and 3 of excel line weapons (all) is the same sound effect, shouldn't there be a third tier of charge to signal without having to recall how many times you revved that you're maxed out?
You can hover over the status iirc and see how many charges there are. I don't think that's honestly needed but hey if Dev wants to put in the work it's a cute idea.
you can hover sure but it helps to go by sound effects to know what's just been done and have an immediate response in your head that you're full charged, or at charge level 2, whichever charge level you want for tactics. I tactically use charge weapon on one of my characters and it slows down the pace when I have to check what charge level I have so I dont accidentally go for a fourth in case it persisted from last battle.
That's not the point of his OP. First and foremost, it's a suggestion so it's up to Dev to decide that.

I like the suggestion, mainly because he actually noticed it. I actually had to rev my weapon a few times to actually notice this. When you rev without Charges, the sound is slowed, when you rev with charges, the sound is increased in speed. So logically, we would want an even faster sound effect for when you charge beyond LV2.