NEUS Projects

Full Version: Eye can't see yew (Housing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to be able to change what tiles look like out of sight in BYOND and if so; would it be possible to allow us to change what tiles look like in housing while they're out of sight? This would make roofing and other things a possibility for houses with interiors.
I'm not sure what you mean but if you're asking if you can change what the blocked tiles look like when something is opaque, that's not possible.
I think they were asking if you could have roof tiles, or something like that, where if you step into the building, those roof tiles uncover what is within the house, but you can't see under those tiles when you're not in the house.
WaifuApple post_id=35541 time=1551146586 user_id=1751 Wrote:I think they were asking if you could have roof tiles, or something like that, where if you step into the building, those roof tiles uncover what is within the house, but you can't see under those tiles when you're not in the house.

This was the intent yeah.

Neus post_id=35531 time=1551132187 user_id=2 Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean but if you're asking if you can change what the blocked tiles look like when something is opaque, that's not possible.

Figured that was the case, darn; was worth a shot asking anyway.