NEUS Projects

Full Version: WHERE ARE THEY? (Furniture Merchants)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They very often don't appear even if you watch the carriage go into the city and if they aren't spawned in anywhere between Cellsvich, Tannis and Dormeho, you have to wait a long time for them to move again before they possibly reappear.

This is incredibly inconvenient for builders who need certain pieces of furniture from the furniture merchants who aren't spawned anywhere in-game. I think that the carriage system has potential for other merchant types, but I would much rather see the furniture merchants in a static place.

I'm sure anyone else who has tried and hunt down a certain merchant down or even has tried their hand at housing can agree with.
I agree /wholeheartedly/.

I can't count the amount of times I started building something and then, when my furniture runs out, I go to look for these danged furniture merchants, they don't exist.

I'd much rather prefer them be static merchants rather than carriage ones, given that their need is ever present for builders who build a /lot/ of things. They are always in demand.

Basically, don't let us builders suffer any longer and make them be around all the time.
This is a good idea, please let us find them in one place- the furniture merchants were an interesting idea, but moving merchants might be best for non-furniture items.
We could have them also sell a discer to make their furniture for, say, ten-thousand murai.
They're always in a town if they aren't on the map.