NEUS Projects

Full Version: O spirits, I beseech thee...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently, spirits only spawn on specific locations - those being on Dormeho; Tannis; Cellsvich's western, northern, and eastern housing areas; Darkwood Manor; Oniga, etc. - and despite what it looks like, the spots where they spawn in aren't that numerous.
In a server with many players, getting the spirits we want can be hard because sometimes we're not the only ones hunting for them.

This thus leads us to the suggestion for this thread: more spirit spawns should be added to the world, especially to areas which have none.
Currently, the revamped Cellsvich has no spirits anywhere; given that it's a very large map, there's plenty of locations to make spirits spawn in, especially in its cemetery.

Other locations which could have spirit spawns added to them include the Arena, Voilegard, Shrine of Bai Kai, Law's End, etc.
Well Law's End already has spirits they're just very sparse and spread apart, I could see Cellsvich (especially the cemetary) gaining spirits, it USED to have spirits before its rework, then as for the arena I think that'd mostly serve as an annoyance, so I don't like that idea as much.