NEUS Projects

Full Version: Total Control, except Partial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It'd be very nifty if the Total Control setting had an option to make it only apply to player characters, so that the party leader can control characters who disconnect and so on.

Monsters being on auto-pilot is nice, and having to switch the option on and off every time can get annoying.
But I'd understand if you kept it like that.
I agree. My teammates don't know how to play optimally so just give me all the control.

(We just need to make sure they disappear after the fight then its fine.)
Not really something I want to implement, partially because it can give away character details you aren't supposed to know since you have access to their skill list/etc.
What about an option that affects Youkai and Mercenary?

Some Mercenaries, such as Grindylow, don't really need to be controlled that much by the players as they got a solid AI. While Youkai, Machines and Summons need to be manually controlled to not be dumb. I think this is the second request.

Is it possible to get a third and fourth option for Total Control that says "Youkai only" and "Mercenary only"?