NEUS Projects

Full Version: Weapon Begone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot supply screenshots of this because I was doing the black beast raid event before reboot while this happened and I forgot so sorry in advance but if you equip a sub class that doesn't use the weapon in your main hand the game will give you the "Cannot use weapon type" message and delete your weapon permanently. It is not in my inventory nor was I in battle or died in battle either when this occurred. I tried to recreate it after the reboot but it seems to be fine now.

How to reproduce:
1. Equip any weapon
2. Equip a sub class that doesn't use that weapon type
3. Receive message and empty weapon slot
I can't reproduce this deleting any items. Is it possible it was unequipped and you just didn't see it in your weapon list?
Nope, I've been grinding the character it happened on. I assume it was a momentary bug due to beast raid event and me swapping my sub class around before heading into battle. It went invisible in my main hand slot, yet still let me use sword skills during the battle. After reboot it was completely gone. I'll be sure to screencap it if it happens again but so far I haven't had any issues. It was a wooden katana if that means anything.